Friday, April 26, 2013

SAP ECC Configurations

SAP ECC Configurations for QTP & SAP TAO


              SAP Server Side Configurations

              To perform this go to T-Code:- RZ11



             Enter name of profile parameter as “sapgui/user_scripting”.Click display button.


             If like above the current value is set to FALSE then convert it to TRUE.




             Save the changes. NOTE : Write TRUE in CAPS.


SAP Client Side Settings


             Enabling user scripting at client end


              Check the box "enable scripting".If it is not checked.


               You get this option during installation of SAP GUI as shown below:

1 comment:

  1. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my

    visitors will find that very useful.


    http://www.sqlservermasters.com/

    ReplyDelete